Creating and updating your profile
- How do I change my password, user name, website link, etc?First log in using your username and password. Then go to the My account tab, and to Profile. You will be able to change or update all your personal information.
- I want to become a member, what should I do?To become a member, you simply have to register using the Register tab on the top right. Wait until your demand has been accepted (it usually takes less than 24 hours). You will then receive an email of confirmation. Once you’re logged, you can comment on any post published on the ICCI website, under your user name.
- Do my old user name and password work in the new website?
Writing posts and comments
- Who may blog?If you are already a member of ICCI and would like to have your own blog, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I need to log in to post a comment?You don’t need to be logged in to post a comment. However, comments from visitors who are not registered are moderated and you will have to fill in your email address before posting a comment.